Reporting to the Board/MC Chair, the Lead Administrator will assume overall responsibility to manage and improve the efficiency of our organization’s operations. Duties for the Lead Administrator will include managing administrative staff, guiding operating methods, disbursing funds to departments, monitoring budgets, improving information systems, overseeing human resources requirements, updating senior executives, analysing financial data, and developing operating procedures and policies. His/Her superior organizational skills and strategic planning will assist our organization in generating growth, harmonizing operations, and improving employee performance.
In addition to overall leadership of the Admin Team, the Lead Administrator is required to collaborate and work closely with various leadership groups including (but not limited to) the Church’s Leadership Team/TLC, Ministry Staff, MC, and Board/Sub Committees.
• Provide leadership and management in identified key areas of administration and operation (see departments below). Lead, coach, develop, and retain staff in the administration team.
• Overseeing day-to-day operations.
• Formulate, implement and administer the organisational and personnel policies and procedures in compliance with regulations, laws and best practices.
• Communicate with staff on policies, benefits and processes.
• Managing administrative budgets.
• Hiring and training administrative staff.
• Negotiating or oversee negotiating of contracts and agreements with vendors.
• Monitoring operating expenses.
• Updating executives on business performance.
• Support the Chairman of the Board, and Senior Ministry Staff in actively engaging and energizing church members, board members, sub-committee members, and partnering organizations.
• Ensure effective systems and reports to track progress, and regularly evaluate program outcome, so as to measure successes that can be effectively communicated to the board and ministry leaders.
• Refine all aspects of communications—from web presence and social media channels to external relations with the goal of creating a stronger brand. Collaborate with the Communications team in all aspects of church communication platforms.
• Engages the members actively to enhance membership services to the church members.
• Establishing and enforcing department regulations, guidelines, budgets, and timelines.
• Take charge of the preparation of annual reports and yearly budgets.
• Ensuring that information and records are organized and stored in the proper manner.
• Manages relationship, agreements and contracts with external parties, including vendors, authorities, partnering organizations and sister churches.
• Oversee the maintenance, repair, or replacement of building facilities, furniture, fixtures, and office equipment.
• Assist the Building Management team to develop policies and procedures concerning the use of and maintenance of church properties and facilities.
• Oversees the Technology & Infrastructure team’s framework for data governance, management and security of the membership and staff databases.
• Ensuring that the systems, controls, policies, procedures, and workspaces are in compliance with current regulations or legislation.
Governance & Compliance
Building Management & Maintenance
Technology and Infrastructure
Digital and Social Media Management
The Lead Administrator will be thoroughly committed to the Church mission. The successful candidate must possess proven leadership, coaching, and relationship management experience. He/She should have analytical and strategic thinking abilities, a talent for finance and budgets, ability to multi-task, and superior interpersonal skills. The noteworthy Lead Administrator should streamline operations, ensure that administrative functions run smoothly, eliminate wastage, and improve our organization’s financial standing through accurate expenditure monitoring and budget forecasting.
- Specific requirements include:
- At least a tertiary education or degree in any discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of working experience.
- Possess strong leadership, planning and coaching skills to effectively lead a team.
- Unwavering commitment to quality programs and data-driven program evaluation.
Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach staff, manage, and develop high-performance teams,
set and achieve strategic objectives.
- Past success working with Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships.
- Strong marketing, public relations, and fundraising experience with the ability to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; a persuasive and passionate communicator with excellent interpersonal and
multidisciplinary project skills.
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, adaptable, and innovative approach to business planning.
- Ability to work effectively in collaboration with diverse groups of people.
- Passion, integrity, positive attitude, mission-driven, and self-directed.